Anti-Concealed Carry State Representative
Michelle Mussman will be holding a town hall meeting
on Thursday, July 21, 2011 at 7:00 PM.
Mussman was one of 52 state representatives who voted
against HB148 – the concealed carry bill. Mussman
voted against HB148 because she felt it is more
important to please the Daley/Emanuel Gun Grabbing
Machine than it is to protect you against violent
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO SUPPORT YOUR RIGHT TO
1. No matter where you live, be sure to attend Rep.
Mussman’s town hall meeting. The town hall meeting
will take place on Thursday, July 21, 2011 at 7:00 PM.
The location for the meeting is at the Elk Grove
Village Hall, 901 Wellington Avenue, Elk Grove
Village, IL 60007. Be sure to wear your IGold t-shirts
and hats if you have them.
2. Be prepared to politely engage our opponents and
defend your right to protect your self and family
against violent criminals.
3. Pass this alert on to your family and friends. Tell
them to be there too.
4. Please post this alert to any and all Internet
blogs or bulletin boards.
5. If you’re not a member of the ISRA, join today!
Please make a generous donation to the ISRA, today,
so that we can continue the fight to preserve and
protect your rights!