The Huntley Tea Party is holding a forum on the Right of Citizens to Conceal Carry
at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 27 at the Codman
Cultural Center, 12015 Mill St., in Huntley,
Known gun grabbers Bill and Jennifer Jenkins from the
Brady Campaign will be there to try to push gun
control, gun registration and confiscation schemes;
ISRA Executive Director Richard Pearson will be there
to support your Right To Carry. Also on the
panel will be Huntley Police Chief John Perkins and
State Rep Mike Tryon (R-64), a co-sponsor of HB-148 -
The Family and Personal Protection Act.
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO
SUPPORT YOUR RIGHT TO CARRY:
1. No matter where you live, be sure to attend this
forum. This is your chance to show support of
our Second Amendment rights. Be sure to wear your IGOLD or
and hats if you have them.
2. Be prepared to politely engage our opponents and
defend your right to protect your self and family
against violent criminals.
3. Pass this alert on to your family and friends. Tell
them to be there too.
4. Please post this alert to any and all Internet
blogs or bulletin boards.
5. If you’re not a member of the ISRA, join today!
Please make a generous donation to the ISRA, today,
so that we can continue the fight to preserve and
protect your rights!