(Received: 03/01/2012, Posted: 03/05/2012)
Emanual/Obama Machine Plans Sneak Attack On Your Gun Rights
Your Attendance Urgently Needed at Massive Gun Rights Rally on March 7th.
As many of you know, the Illinois House Executive Committee sent two extremely anti-gun bills to the floor yesterday:
HB5831 – this bill would tack a $65.00 tax on every hand gun you own and require you to register like a sex offender.
HB5167 – this bill would tack a 2% “Sin Tax” on all ammunition sales in the state with the proceeds from the tax going to a fund to help pay for a healthcare program for gang bangers and drug lords.
EACH OF THESE TWO BILLS HAVE ONE PURPOSE AND ONE PURPOSE ONLY – TO PUNISH LAW-ABIDING FIREARM OWNERS
The Emanuel/Obama gun haters aren’t being the least bit bashful about their intent, they have made it clear that they will “screw-over” gun owners by any means possible.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP PRESERVE AND PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS
1. Demonstrate your support for your gun rights – attend IGOLD 2012 - Illinois Gun Owner Lobby Day on March 7th. See http://igold.isra.org for further details.
2. Contact your State Representative and politely inform him/her that you are a law-abiding firearm owner and that you do not support taxing ammunition and you do not support registering firearm owners like sex offenders. Tell him/her that you expect to see them vote AGAINST HB5831 and AGAINST HB5167 when these antigun bills come to the floor. If you do not know who your State Representative is, click this link to go to the Illinois Board of Elections:
3. Contact the sponsor of the ammo tax, State Representative Kelly Cassidy, email@example.com, (217) 782-8088, (773) 784-2002, and tell her that you do not appreciate the idea of being taxed to pay gang bangers’ medical bills.
4. Contact the chief co-sponsor of the ammo tax, State Representative Kimberly du Buclet, firstname.lastname@example.org , (217) 782-2023, (773) 285-1110, and tell her that you do not appreciate the idea of being taxed to pay gang bangers’ medical bills.
5. Contact the sponsor of the Emanuel/Obama gun tax, State Representative William Davis, (217) 782-8197, (708) 799-7300, and tell him that you do not appreciate the idea of being registered like a sex offender and having to pay a tax for exercising your constitutional right to keep and bear arms.
6. Pass this alert on to all your gun owning friends and family, tell them to follow the instructions above.
7. Post this alert to any and all Internet bulletin boards or blogs to which you belong.
REMEMBER – GUN CONTROL IS A DISEASE AND YOU’RE THE CURE!