(Received: 10/01/2012, Posted: 10/02/2012)
URGENT ALERT – YOUR ACTION NEEDED
Gun Owners Will Become Scapegoats for Violent Crime
During Evanston Town Hall Meeting
Evanston’s anti-gun extremist mayor, Elizabeth Tisdahl, has scheduled a town hall meeting to supposedly discuss “gun violence” in her city. As all gun owners know, “gun violence” is code for “let’s blame gun owners.”
Chances are that this meeting will be attended by the highest ranking officials of the Illinois gun control movement for the purpose of organizing gun controllers in advance of next year’s General Assembly session. Don’t be fooled by claims that this meeting will be a “dialog on gun violence.” No, this meeting will be a strategy session for the next wave of state-wide attacks on your right to keep and bear arms.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
1. Plan to attend the meeting which will be held on Tuesday, October 2nd, at 7:00 PM at the Fleetwood Jourdain Community Center, 1655 Foster, Evanston.
2. Be sure to wear an IGOLD shirt or hat if you have one. If not, be sure to wear something that identifies you as a law-abiding gun owner.
3. Tell all your friends about this meeting and warn them of the dangers it poses for lawful firearm owners. Email this alert to your friends and family.
4. Post this alert to any and all Internet blogs or bulletin boards to which you belong.
5. Make a generous donation to the ISRA so that we may continue protecting your right to own and use firearms.
REMEMBER – GUN CONTROL IS A DISEASE, YOU’RE THE CURE!