(Received: 01/15/2013, Posted: 01/15/2013)
IMPORTANT ALERT – SUPPORT YOUR GUN RIGHTS!
ISRA URGES GUN OWNERS TO TAKE PART IN GUN APPRECIATION DAY
As many of you know, Saturday, January 19th as been declared “Gun Appreciation Day” across the nation. The ISRA is pleased to support Gun Appreciation Day and urges all of our subscribers to participate in activities in their area.
Here are some suggestions for observing Gun Appreciation Day:
- Introduce a friend to the shooting sports.
- Go to your local gun dealer and buy something – anything.
- Have a frank talk with your kids or grand kids about the importance of private firearm ownership to America’s freedom. Try to undo some of the damage inflicted by some of their leftist teachers and media.
- Make a pledge to aggressively stand up to and beat down attempts at gun control in your community.
- Learn more about your enemy - the gun control movement. Do what you can to dispel their lies and be prepared to confront them when necessary.
- Join, renew, or upgrade your membership in the ISRA and other firearm rights groups.
Your participation in Gun Appreciation Day will help send a message to those who would take your guns away. Given recent events, Gun Appreciation Day will certainly be covered by the media – we want a good showing! Don’t forget that Obama’s reinstallation as president takes place on Sunday the 20th. Let’s steal his weekend from him!
Please pass this alert on to your gun owning friends and family. Also, please post this alert on any Internet blogs or bulletin boards to which you may belong!
Remember – gun control is a disease and you’re the cure.