(Received: 06/24/2013, Posted: 06/24/2013)
URGENT ALERT Ė ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
YOUR ACTION REQUIRED
For the past 6 months or so, law-abiding gun owners like you have been the targets of an intense campaign of vilification, slander and misrepresentation from the likes of Obama, Biden, Bloomberg, Simon and Quinn. The gun grabbers have blamed you for mass murders, terrorist attacks on movie theaters and malls, and even the bombing of the Boston Marathon.
And now, the anti-gunners are trying to hijack concealed carry legislation and transform it into a massive gun control scheme that will result in the banning and confiscation of most of the guns you own. Wait, but thatís not all. . . the gun-hatersí plan for concealed carry also includes licensing, registration and the surrender of your privacy Ė whether you apply for a permit or not.
As a law-abiding gun owner you should be sick and tired of all this nonsense. Itís time for all of you to stand up and declare, ď. . .enough is enough!Ē Itís time to confront the gun grabbers and force them to stand down from their attacks on your constitutional rights.
You will have several opportunities this week to go and snatch your rights back from those who would toss your guns into the furnace if they had a chance. Several suburbs are considering bans on semiautomatic target rifles, pistols and shotguns. If passed, these local ordinances will spread like a cancer. No matter where you live, you have a vested interest in what happens in the board rooms of these city and village councils. Here is a listing of meetings where local gun-grabs will be debated this week:
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO SAVE YOUR GUNS
- Highland Park, IL. 1707 St. Johnís Avenue, Monday, June 24, 2013, 7:30 PM (be there by 6:30 PM). Topic: semiautomatic firearm ban.
- Evanston, IL. City Hall, 2100 Ridge Avenue, Monday, June 24, 2013, 7:15 PM (be there by 6:30 PM). Topic: semiautomatic firearm ban.
- Melrose Park, IL. Police Station, One North Broadway, Monday, June 24, 2013, 6:00 PM (be there by 5:15 PM). Topic: semiautomatic firearm ban.
- St. Charles, IL. City Council Chambers, 2 E. Main Street, Monday, June 24, 2013, 7:00 PM (be there by 6:15 PM). Topic: semiautomatic firearm ban.
- Park Ridge, IL. City Hall, 505 Butler Place, Monday, June 24, 2013, 7:00 PM (be there by 6:15 PM). Topic: semiautomatic firearm ban.
- Berwyn, IL. City Hall, 6700 26th Street, Tuesday, June 25, 2013, 8:00 PM (be there by 7:15 PM). Topic: semiautomatic firearm ban.
- No matter where you live, you should plan on attending the closest meeting to you. Be prepared to bring a friend or two. Wear iGOLD hats and t-shirts. If you see members of the media, approach them and tell them that you are a law-abiding gun owner who is sick and tired of having others carelessly work to destroy your rights.
- Take careful notes of what happens during the meeting. Take notes of who you talk to, what the topic of the discussion was, and note what is told to you by the other person.
- Pass this alert on to your friends and family Ė ask them to attend as well.
- Please post this alert to any and all Internet bulletin boards and blogs to which you may belong.
Itís time to launch a major counteroffensive against the gun control movement. This is the week to do it. Please plan on attending one of these meetings.
Remember, Gun Control is a disease Ė youíre the cure.