(Received: 04/25/2014, Posted: 04/25/2014)
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE PARTNERS WITH GUN GRABBERS
TO LIMIT YOUR RIGHT TO SELF DEFENSE
The Romeoville, Plainfield and Bolingbrook Chambers of Commerce are partnering with the Illinois Council Against Handgun Violence (ICHV) to conduct gun control workshops for business owners on the topic of preventing law-abiding citizens from defending themselves. The ICHV is an organization well known for its extremist positions against civilian firearm ownership to include bans on target and hunting rifles, taxes on ammunition, licensing, registration, and onerous regulations on firearm retailers.
The Chambers of Commerce are holding these gun control workshops behind closed doors on an invitation-only basis - tactics designed to prevent you from making your voice heard on the matter.
The Chambers of Commerce need to learn a lesson on just how dedicated firearm owners are to the cause of protecting their rights. They need to learn that you are not going away!
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO SELF DEFENSE:
- Call each of the phone numbers listed below and politely tell the person the following:
- You are a law abiding firearm owner who strongly supports the individual right to self defense.
- You do not appreciate the fact that the Chamber of Commerce has linked up with an extremist group such as ICHV to sponsor gun control workshops designed to diminish your right to self defense.
- You object to the apparent fact that the Chamber of Commerce cares more about the safety of violent thugs than it does for the safety and well being of your family.
- You will avoid shopping at any business that displays a Chamber of Commerce logo.
Deliver the same message to the email addresses below. Forward this alert to all your gun-owning family and friends and ask them to do the same. Post this alert to any and all Internet bulletin boards, blogs or social media sites to which you belong. Chamber of Commerce contact points:
- Romeoville Chamber of Commerce phone: 815-886-2076
- Romeoville Chamber of Commerce e-mail: email@example.com
- Plainfield Chamber of Commerce phone: (815) 436-4431
- Plainfield Chamber of Commerce e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bolingbrook Chamber of Commerce phone: (630) 226-8420
- Bolingbrook Chamber of Commerce email: email@example.com
- US Chamber of Commerce: 202-659-6000
Start making phone calls and sending e-mails as soon as possible.
Remember, only you have the power to preserve and protect your gun rights. If you don't stand up now, nobody will do it for you.