(Received: 08/04/2014, Posted: 08/05/2014)
REMINDER - Arlington Heights To Allow Gun Control Recruiters At Crime Prevention Event
Just a Friendly reminder we got word that the Arlington Heights Park District will allow the BLOOMBERG MOMS to set up a recruitment booth at the National Night Out event.
National Night Out is supposed to be a non-partisan, non-political public service event that informs citizens on how not to become a victim of crime.
Arlington Heights has now turned National Night Out into a GUN CONTROL event by allowing the Moms' recruiters to have a booth at the event.
Of course, no pro-gun organizations will be allowed to have a booth at the event.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO PRESERVE THE TRUTH
- Call the Arlington Heights Park District at (847) 577-3000 and ask to speak to an official. Politely tell the official that you are disappointed that the Moms will be allowed to have a recruiting booth at National Night Out. Tell the official that the event is not the place for political issues and that the Moms' need to have their permission to place a booth at the event revoked.
- Go to the National Night Out event which will be held on Tuesday, August 5, 2014 beginning at 5:30 PM. The event will be held in North School Park, Eastman Avenue and Arlington Heights Road. Locate the Moms' booth and congregate there. When you hear a representative of the Moms utter a lie about guns, you step up and counter the lie with the truth about lawful gun ownership.
- Be sure to wear IGOLD t-shirts and hats or other ISRA/NRA clothing.
- Be sure to send this alert along to your gun owning friends and tell them to attend the event as well.
- Be sure to post this alert to any and all Internet blogs or bulletin boards to which you may belong.
REMEMBER - GUN CONTROL IS A DISEASE, YOU ARE THE CURE!