(Received: 05/20/2015, Posted: 05/20/2015)
URGENT REMINDER - YOUR ACTION REQUIRED
GUN CONTROLLERS TO HOLD RECRUITMENT MEETING THURSDAY
The extremely anti-gun League of Women Voters is teaming up with the state's largest gun control organization to hold a recruitment/indoctrination meeting on the 21st of this month. During this meeting the two organizations will certainly utter all sorts of lies about the right to keep and bear arms as well as vilify lawful Illinois gun owners.
In the past, these two organizations have proposed such things as:
- Bans on target rifles, pistols and shotguns
- Taxes on guns and ammo
- Licensing and registration schemes to include huge registration fees
- Limits on the types and numbers of firearms you may own
These two groups are working hard to limit and eventually repeal concealed carry in Illinois.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS
- Attend the recruitment session and use your voice to refute the lies about firearm rights. If you see the media there, approach them and let them know that you are a law-abiding firearm owner and that you do not appreciate others trying to trample on your rights.
- If you do attend, be sure to wear iGOLD shirts or hats.
- Be sure to post this alert to any and all Internet blogs, chat rooms, or social media to which you belong.
- Be sure to pass this alert along to your friends and family, tell them to attend as well.
WHAT: League of Women Voters Gun Control Event
WHERE: Church of the Holy Spirit, 400 E. Westminster, Lake Forest, IL
WHEN: Thursday, May 21st, 7:00 PM. Please try to be there no later than 6:30 PM in order to get a seat.<./p>
REMEMBER - GUN CONTROL IS A DISEASE, YOU ARE THE CURE!