(Received: 12/13/2015, Posted: 12/13/2015)
URGENT ALERT - YOUR ACTION NEEDED
GUN CONFISCATION LEGISLATION INTRODUCED IN ILLINOIS
MOST ANTI-GUN BILL EVER
Earlier today, hardcore antigun extremists in the Illinois House introduced HB4359 which would require you to surrender your FOID card and firearms if your name ever appears on the government's "NO FLY LIST." Obama and the gun grabbers would like you to believe that people on this list are too dangerous to own guns. If one accepts that simplistic view, then HB4359 might make sense to them. However, the thinking person will have a lot of serious questions about the no-fly list.
NO-FLY LIST Q&A:
- Q: How does a person get on the No-Fly List? A: That's a secret.
- Q: Who adds names to the No-Fly List? A: Bureaucrats and political appointees.
- Q: By whose authority are names added to the No-Fly List? A: That's a secret.
- Q: Can a person's name be placed on the No-Fly List for political reasons? A: That's a secret.
- Q: Does a person have to be convicted of a crime to be on the No-Fly List? A: No.
- Q: Is a person whose name is on the No-Fly List given the opportunity to face their accuser(s)? A: No.
- Q: Does a person's name remain on the list forever? A: Probably.
- Q: How many names were on the No-Fly List when Obama took office? A: 50,000.
- Q: How many names are on the No-Fly List today? A: 750,000.
- Q: Is the No-Fly List a dangerous affront to liberty? A: Yes.
WHO ARE THE LEGISLATORS RESPONSIBLE FOR HB4359?
- Rep. Greg Harris (217) 782-3835
- Rep. Lou Lang (217) 782-1252
- Rep. Deborah Conroy (217) 782-8158
- Rep. Litesa Wallace (217) 782-3167
- Rep. Emanuel Welch (217) 782-8120
- Rep. Christian Mitchell (217) 782-2023
- Rep. Jaime Andrade, Jr. (217) 782-8117
- Rep. Martin Moylan (217) 782-8007
- Rep. Cynthia Soto (217) 782-0150
- Rep. Mary Flowers (217) 782-4207
- Rep. Anna Moeller (217) 782-8020
- Rep. Kathleen Willis (217) 782-3374
- Rep. John D'Amico (217) 782-8198
- Rep. Sonya Harper (217) 782-5971
- Rep. Camille Lilly (217) 782-6400
WHAT DOES HB4359 MEAN TO YOU?
IF THIS BILL PASSES AND YOU EVER END UPON THE NO-FLY LIST:
- NO ARREST
- NO TRIAL
- NO JUDGE
- NO JURY
- NO APPEAL
- NO GUNS
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO PROTECT YOUR GUN RIGHTS:
Call each of the Representatives listed above and politely tell the person who answers the phone that you do not support HB4359 and its attack on the 2nd and 5th Amendments.
Call your State Representative and politely tell them that you would like them to vote against HB4359. If you do not know who your state representative is, then click this link at the Illinois State Board of Elections:
Pass this Alert on to all your friends and family, ask them to make calls too.
Post this Alert on any Internet blogs and Social Media sites to which you may belong.
WE ARE HERE TO DEFEND YOU>p>Rest assured that the ISRA will be keeping on top of developments in this situation. Please check your email regularly for updates or visit our web site: www.isra.org